Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gardens and BEACH VACATION


Apparently the Internet is on a Beach Vacation also.  I just fought with the Movitel for over an hour to post these. Now I'm cranky.  

Jena sent soccer balls!  Here are some cute neighbors playing with them.  Also, the last picture of Niki ever taken before she left me for her Other Family.
Junior wants everyone to know that his shirt has a soccer ball on it.  Vito just wants to be in every picture.

I have no idea who these girls are, but they were in my yard.  Vito doesn't know them either, but a picture was being taken.  Orange shirt girl is not amused.
This is Francelinho's garden.  While I was away in America he planted up a storm.  Beans, peanuts, garlic, carrots, corn and now Swiss Chard--which we call American Couve.

Planting Swiss Chard




The Puppy fits in a coconut.
The Puppy runs into things and is sad because it wants to climb this little step.
This is what the ocean looks like from Amy's house.  BEACH VACATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment