Sunday, September 15, 2013

LOOK AT THIS BONE I FOUND


The other day when I as walking to town to buy my new swimming pool (summer is here.) I found this giant elephant/dinosaur bone.  It's too big to be a cow, right?



Niki really wants to eat it.  


I'm going to use it to demonstrate bone morphology to my students.



This is my new swimming pool.  My whole body (minus my legs...) fits in here!  I'm going to sit in here on hot days and drink coke out of a bottle and watch movies while my fan blows on me.  Yes.  Yes. Yes.   Summer...do your worst! I'm ready.

2 comments:

  1. I love the swimming pool! Need to find a huuuuuuuuge bucket here too. Then when you come and visit me, we can be cool and happy. :-) Speaking of which, when are you coming to visit me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your email and will write soon! Just wanted to check-in on your blog and see what else you were up to! Hugs, LJ

    ReplyDelete