Sunday, December 29, 2013

Just in case you weren't already Jealous of my mozamlife

This is the best collection of pictures to date.  I won't even spoil the surprise...



I am still on a beach vacation.



Hi from the beach!  Keep going, this isn't even the best part yet.


We got tired of the Tacky Dolphin Beach and headed down the road a bit to this beach.


I laid in a hammock for an afternoon.  Then we packed up and headed back to my town.

 Because Sumaya was taking care of my new baby puppy.  This isn't a puppy though, this is a gazelle.  Wait for it....




THIS IS A PET MONKEY!!!!


This is even better than a beach vacation.  FEEDING A PET MONKEY A MANGO.

Then I went home to see my machamba.  Unfortunately a lot of my plants got fried in the heat while I was off on my beach vacation.


Vito told me that Niki was bitten by a cobra and died while I was away.  I haven't seen her yet... but I'm not ready to believe him yet....



No comments:

Post a Comment